Chalet Julia for 2 – 6 guests
beautifully located in the Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
Enjoy the alpine sunset from the first row
Skiing and Hiking right out the front door
only 100 meters to the restaurant Salvenalm
Put on your skis right outside the Chalet and a day full of skiing fun can begin. The Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental ranges from Hopfgarten to Itter, Söll, Brixen, Scheffau, Ellmau, Going and Westendorf. With 284 kilometers of pistes it is one of the world’s biggest and most modern skiing resorts. Besides enjoying your day of skiing you will find numerous restaurants and ski huts for Après Ski fun and culinary treats. Good to know: The mountain restaurant Salvenalm is located only 100 meters away from Chalet Julia.
Do you prefer an early morning hike or rather sleep in? In any case you should treat yourself with a tasty breakfast out on the terrace. After that you could hike up to the peak of Hohe Salve, spend time with the kids in one of the theme parks or even dare to go on your first paragliding experience? Never ending mountain ranges, colorful meadows and beautiful woods will be your daily companion. And that fresh mountain air, what a delight!
… offers room for 2 to 6 people:
- Big bedroom with bunk beds for 4 people, wardrobe, drawers
- Small bedroom with bunk beds for 2 people
- Living room with a tiled stove, dining table, couch, FlatScreen TV (SAT)
- Kitchen with an electric stove, oven, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster, fridge, kitchen towels, dishes/glasses/cutlery for 6 people
- Bathroom with a shower, toilet, sink, cupboard, mirror, heated floor, hair dryer, towels, toilet paper
- Panorama terrace with garden furniture (table, 6 chairs), wooden table, wooden bench
+43 676 83940163